© 2010 Company Name. All rights reserved.
505 N. Redington St. Hanford, CA 93230
(559) 584-4075 fax:(559)584-5438
Available Program Fund
Special funds have been made available through gifts to the church.
A portion of these funds have been set aside in the Available Program Fund for use by recognized groups and committees of the church for specific one-time purposes.
Groups and committees within the church may submit proposals for the use of these funds to fulfill one or more of the visions for the church as adopted on November 1, 2001
VISIONS FOR THE FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH OF HANFORD
- 1. Increased participation in worship experiences that are meaningful to a variety of ages and levels of faith;
- 2. Touching other lives in times of struggle following Christ’s example;
- 3. Building bridges of trust through service to the community;
- 4. Inspiring and encouraging believers to life-long growth in Godly wisdom and faith;
- 5. To seek and embrace those who are searching by our words and actions.
A recognized group within the church may submit a grant proposal at anytime. Proposals will be considered at least quarterly by the Undesignated Gift Committee and granted by the Ministry Support Team after notification that grants are to be considered at a regularly scheduled meeting.
Applicants should allow about two months to have their proposals accepted.